1. Download & instal latest blackberry desktop manager
2. Download & instal NetFramework 2
3. Download & instal blackberry Operating System/flashfile for the blackberry phone model you want to unlock here, also dont forget to delete the vendor.xml file located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
4. Download & instal MFI Multiloader
5. Download MultiLoader, Unzip and copy to "C:\MML" - Overwrite all files there
6. Open MFI Multiloader shorcut on your pc and connect your blackberry
Your Phone screen should look like this
7. Next, disconnect your blackberry from your pc then type START to initiate out cal mode then you will see error 507
8. Connect your blackberry then open blackberry desktop manager
9. Click Application Loader.
10. Click Start in Add/Remove Applications or Update Applications.
11. If necessary, perform the following actions:
If the Device Security Password dialog box appears, type your device password. Click Next.
If the Communication Port Selection dialog box appears, specify a communications port. Click Next.
Perform any of the following actions:
To add an application that appears in the list, select the check box beside the application.
To add an application that does not appear in the list, click Browse. Double-click an application loader (.alx or .ali) file.
12. Your phone is now unlocked